TEACHER OF IT - SEPTEMBER 2020 START
Are you a fully qualified IT Teacher who can teach Key Stage 3 and 4?
Are you wanting to take on a full time role starting in September 2020?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client secondary school in the Derby area who are looking to recruit a teacher of IT for the new academic year. The school are looking to recruit an IT Teacher on a full time basis starting in September 2020 to work 5 days per week for the autumn term, potentially longer. You will be required to plan, deliver and mark the work of the students so experience with this is essential. Ideally you will be a FQT, however, NQT's and Unqualified Teachers who do not have the desired experience are more than welcome to apply.
"We are dedicated to ensuring that every learner’s potential is fulfilled in a happy and caring environment. We are truly inclusive and aim to remove barriers to learning and achievement in and out of the classroom." - Head Teacher
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience teaching IT in a UK school at secondary level
• Be able to commit to a long term role which includes departmental meetings, parents evenings etc
• Have a respectful and professional manner towards pupils and staff within the school
All candidates MUST have:
• A teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE)
• The right to work within the UK
• The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
Teaching Personnel benefits:
• Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout
• Access to our unique CPD academy
• Competitive rates of pay through PAYE (no umbrella companies)
• £50 Refer a friend scheme
If you think this role suits you and would like to apply, please click the button below and upload your most up to date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qua...