Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Brookwood is currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant for a well-established organisation in London.
This role will be remote to begin with and then it will be based in the Central London office, with some home working days available each week.
This contract duration is 3 - 6 months, and the day rate for this role is £382.50 Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
Ideally, we are seeking an immediate/ASAP start date, but this can be negotiated.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration experience including use of Journey Builder
• Previous of designing Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to meet business requirements including segmentation, campaign design and marketing journey
• Undertake data segmentations and data analysis tasks Build, develop and maintain customer journey
• Email campaign setup and execution Communicate directly with other departments to ensure that expectations are managed accordingly, are met and be able to proactively provide solutions to any issues that may aris
• Liaise with the internal teams to ensure that data and HTML content will work together seamlessly
• Comfortable creating and managing data sets and data extensions within SFMC to power email campaigns, journeys and personalised content
• Great communicator, capable of articulating and collaborating confidently with various departments
• Experience configuring marketing cloud products, eg Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio, Web Studio, Analytics Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Audience Builder
• HTML & Database knowledge will help to assist issues with email template fixes and segmentation builds
• Expert level knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including: All aspects of Email Studio (Content creation/Segmentation)
• Reporting suite Experience using Journey Builder CRM exper...