Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients.
Take the next step in your career now - scroll down to read the full role description and make your application.
We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses RGN in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Sherborne and surrounding areas.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS £600 REFER A NURSE BONUS Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse RGN:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse RGN:
- Flexible Hours
- To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay included
- FREE Training
- In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression About us Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK.
We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Sherborne (Dorset)