Quantity Surveyor - Build Merseyside - Permanent Role - Regional Contractor
My client is a reputable forward thinking, regional main contractor.
They work within a range of different sectors such as residential, care homes, new building housing , education, leisure, healthcare,
A friendly SME with a great reputation.
The Role - office based in Merseyside with site visits (North West)
Responsibilities for the Quantity Surveyor
You will be responsible for:
Looking after 1 or 2 projects (education, commercial, care homes or new build housing)
Submitting and negotiating valuations
Reporting straight into to the Commercial director
Submitting and negotiating final accounts
Managing junior members of Commercial staff
Take accurate site measurements
Attending progress meetings with the construction directors
Office based role with site visits
Drafting contract programs
Generating detailed monthly project P&L reports
Ordering and negotiating materials and plant
Multi Trade Take Offs
Submitting subcontract / main contract tenders
* A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveying
* Experience working on similar kinds of projects Education, Commercial, Industrial or Residential projects (preferred).
* IT proficient with Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
* Valid driving licence to enable travel to live sites nationwide.
* A good understanding of construction methodologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Regional Build Contractor that can offer career progression and exposure to challenging projects.
£40,000 - £57,000
Company car / Car allowance
Company Pension scheme
If you would like to apply for this role please email an up to date copy of your cv
If you want to discuss this role in more detail my number is (phone number...