Assistant Store Manager - City Airport.
Location: City Airport, London
Salary: £20,400pa basic salary, OTE £22,800pa
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are currently working with an Industry Leading company to recruit talented Assistant Store Managers.
Reporting to the District Manager, you’ll be responsible for performing daily store operations in order to achieve performance objectives, such as store occupancy, delinquencies and store appearance with the focus on customer service.
Due to internal promotions my client is currently recruiting for an 'Assistant Store Manager’ (ASM), where the ideal candidate will possess strong; sales, retail operations and customer service skills.
The ASM will be responsible for managing the sites operations and to achieve the sales results required. The main emphasis is to hit the sales targets and to be the consultative selling expert in self-storage; there is no people management involved in this role. The role concentrates on working in a small team, alongside the store manager, to achieve the store targets in order to; increase store occupancy, hit their monthly bonus and achieve operational excellence through being compliant.
The ideal candidate to fill the Assistant Manager role will be required to carry out the following tasks and responsibilities;
* Working to achieve and/or exceed monthly sales targets
* 1 to 1 consultative selling background with customers is essential
* Providing high standards of customer service both face to face and over the phone
* Handling customer complaints efficiently and effectively
* Administration; operational compliance including, security checks, insurance documentation, access codes, database and contract management
* Health and safety awareness and standards
* Contract and account management
* Site presentation and maintenance
* Adherence and compliance to all company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager role must possess the ...