Market Development Manager.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our Business Development Team as Market Development Manager to develop and grow relationships with potential customers primarily in the retirement living sector.
We provide, to our clients, a broad range of property services including painting, refurbishments, maintenance and renewable energy solutions and we are looking for someone, who mirrors our behaviours and values, and continue to develop new client relationships based on honesty and integrity.
You will generate and develop relationships using new and existing sources that match our delivery capabilities and supporting our strategic aim to grow the business.
At Ian Williams we really value our employees, that is why we offer a considered benefits package:
• A realistic and achievable performance reward scheme, we want you to feel challenged, but we want you to succeed
• Company car and outstanding private mileage scheme
• Let us help you prepare for your future with an employer pension contribution of up to 7%
• 23 days annual leave but you may want longer or less, so buy up to 5 days or sell up to 2 days per year
• We want to support our employees to achieve a great work life balance; we consider a variety of working patterns, and are happy to talk flexible working in relation to this vacancy.
• We are proud to partner with EAP, (Employee Assistance Programme) to support your health and wellbeing
The Market Development Manager role:
• Preparing a workflow of significant existing/potential customers by market sector
• Establishing our capability and capacity to deliver our services (Painting, Capital and Response Maintenance) within specific locations/regions, creating a market sector development plan
• Establishing sales targets for each market and monitoring our progress against them
• Creating strategic relationships with key customer contacts
• Growing existing sales volumes and expanding our scope of service offering with e...