School Caretaker - Part-time.
You will need to have a Child Workforce DBS & Experience in the last five years of working in a school setting.
We are seeking an individual who:
* is self-motivated and able to work under pressure, using their initiative well
* is able to organise their own schedules and take a pride in their work
* is able to identify and prioritise their work effectively and independently and take
constructive feedback on their work
* is friendly and approachable and able to work with others
* has good basic DIY and repair skills
Basic duties will include:
* Setting alarms and being the main key holder
* Janitorial and cleaning work
* Grounds maintenance work
* Health and safety of the school site and its users
* Opening and closing the school buildings
* Site security
Experience in caretaking within a school will be essential. Holidays must be taken during school breaks and in consultation with the Head Teacher.
Application documents are available on the school website.
We strongly advise you to make an informal visit to the school. Please telephone the office to arrange. The interview date to be confirmed.
To apply you must have relevant experience within a school or similar setting to be considered for this role.If this criteria you will not be contacted for interview.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all qualifications will be verified. The successful candidate will be expected to sign the CES contract
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest compet...