Biostatistics & Data Management Director.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Overall responsibility for management of GSK employee data managers and statisticians. This includes effective resource management to balance workloads and assigning projects appropriately based requirements and skills/abilities of staff members. It also includes project assignments to contract data managers, programs and statisticians who are not directly managed by GSK.
• - Includes coordination and oversight of any strategic contract or out-sourcing services supporting delivery of BDM goals in supporting GSKCH business deliverables
• Ensuring appropriate review and approval of relevant study documents in line with Medical Ways of Working and BDM operating procedures including but not limited to Protocols/Outlines, Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), study reports and other documents, providing specific comments and guidance.
• - Includes supporting the development of innovative study designs and associated analytical methods for looking a clinical study data and other forms of clinical evidence including Real World Evidence.
• Provide a higher level of process and technical expertise to guide BDM staff when difficult challenges arise in clinical studies; liaise with other departments and/or outside experts in those situations.
• Directly support BDM delivery team on the more demanding projects, including submission projects; act as backup for study statistician in cases of absence, or need for escalation/troubleshooting.
• High level account management responsibilities for one or more categories or special projects;
• High level departmental administrative responsibilities, including process improvement – Document, review and manage BDM related processes; provide and oversee training requirements in those processes to current and new employees.
• Responsible for performance of BDM team managed, including meeting timelines, ensuring ...