Do you wish to work for a leading global information company?
Our client provides useful information, insight, data and digital tools for customers across product design, marketing and sales.
Sitting within a global parent company, our clients aim is to assist global brands and retailers with the correct knowledge to win business through decoding digital commerce.
During the current pandemic our client has continued to grow and has maintained a profitable business, therefore are now currently looking for an Editor- in -Chief to join their team. Reporting into the Global Content Director, the successful applicant will be a strong subject matter expect with relevant connections across the digital commerce sector, ideally in all regions but especially in the US market. You will be required to build clear and concise annual content marketing plans, whilst ensuring the successful delivery of these plans.
With fantastic Central London offices, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced individual who is looking to take the next step in their content and editorial career.
The role is paying up to £90,000k and offers flexible working.
• Coordinate and deliver all written, audio and video content marketing.
• Refine and develop a clear tone of voice and editorial position for the brand.
• Build strong relationships across the company to harvest, repackage and piggyback relevant existing content for content marketing purposes.
• Represent the company as and when required to customers and in public.
• Lead a team consisting of a Writer/Copywriter/Analyst
• A minimum of 8 years related experience is required for this role.
• A Bachelors Degree is required
• Confident with data and analytics
If you are ready for the next exciting opportunity in your career, click apply now!
How much should you be earning working in Editorial? Let's Go!
In a world of shorter-than-even-before attention spans, and a sheer overload of...