Advise locally with regard to compliance requirements in order to ensure compliance awareness as well as effective management of areas of potential compliance risk
This is a growing and ambitious company who invests in talent and creates an environment where you can grow too.
• Support local management and business organization strengthening a Culture of Compliance and foster ethical business conduct throughout the organisation
• Advise locally with regard to compliance requirements in order to ensure compliance awareness as well as effective management of areas of potential compliance risk
• Understand business needs, identify related Compliance related country priorities, generate projects and initiatives and collaborate closely with Compliance Department in the headquarter in Germany to provide solutions for the business
• Adapt and implement globally provided policies, training content or other material to local needs
• Monitor, analyse and assess local business transactions, processes, structures, relations as well as external developments and performs appropriate controls that promote an effective Compliance Program
• Provide training on compliance topics to local employees on a regular and ad hoc basis
• Ensure regular and ad hoc information flow to all relevant Compliance Departments for a sound collaboration in between all Compliance Departments
• Monitors regulatory developments and adapts local Compliance Program accordingly
• Participate proactively in relevant compliance trainings, networks and other respective educational activities to further professional development
• Profound experience in several Compliance functions, ideally in Law/Legal, Audit, Forensics in international, multi-cultural environments, are a convinced team player with a proven track record in bringing organizations, processes and procedures to the next compliance level
• Experience in handling Compliance matt...