Senior Scientist, Analytical - Process R&D.
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Process R&D team consists of experienced scientists and engineers that have extensive expertise in all aspects of upstream and downstream development. PR&D take processes from the laboratory “bench” scale and apply process expertise and engineering fundamentals for delivery to Manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist, Analytical to join the team. The purpose of this role is to plan, execute and report relevant investigations and to support and supervise other members of the Group as needed to aid the Group Leader in meeting Group/Department objectives.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
• Perform analytical assays to support upstream and downstream process development activities, to inform process understanding and to deliver process characterisation activities.
• Responsible for coordinating and executing the analytical support activities for all assigned process development projects.
• Learn and implement laboratory techniques and demonstrate excellent levels of accuracy and quality when carrying out analytical analyses.
• Carry out multiple laboratory-based assays each week and complete the data processing for these assays in a timely manner.
• Perform, develop and optimise robust, efficient analytics for improving process monitoring and performance.
• Support the implementation of new processes and analytical technologies by working with cross-functional departments to bring new analytical techniques in to PR&D.
• Analyse and interpret data and present/document the results at internal team meetings and client meetings.
• Generate reports and prepare scientific presentations as needed.
• Write, revise, review and approve SOPs and technical reports.
• Share scientific knowledge through regular team meetings and presentations.
• Deputise for the...