Social Media Manager.
Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward? Our client has been trading for over 20 years' working for some of the world's largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key. They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their small dynamic team based in Bolton; who enjoys a 'can do' approach, and a passion for both digital marketing and self-development. Position: Social Media Manager
Location: Bolton, BL3 5AB
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience About the role: The SMM will oversee social media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. Alongside this they will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the remote marketing account team's productivity. The SMM will need to be able to work alone in a hands-on position, managing key client contacts, with a focus on results. Responsibilities: - Development and implementation of agreed campaigns
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Liaison with key client contacts to ensure content is current and on-topic
- Improvement in engagement of the client's social media platforms - the focus is not on likes
- Initiative to utilise all assets to deliver ROI About you: - Previous experience of social media
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Knowledge of analytics software (Sprout Social, Social Report, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and HubSpot) as well as paid advertising campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultan...