Job Title: Account Executive
Location: North East
About the role - Account Executive
My client is aiming to disrupt the SME Lending Ecosystem, using Machine learning and AI they are providing a unique cash flow forecasting platform to SME’s and Accountants throughout the UK.
After winning tonnes of awards in the FinTech space over the last year, my client is entering a huge phase of growth for the remainder of the year and are looking for top talent to join their team. They pride themselves in having a strong millennial culture, progression and excellent training.
Being in the market for the last 3 years, they have raised £14M in funding which they have used to develop their product and proposition into the marketplace and are now looking for passionate individuals to help grow the brand
As the Account Executive your responsibilities and duties will include:
• You’ll be one of the few New Partner Consultant in the business, so you can have an immediate impact on my clients growth and also input into the direction of the team.
• You’ll work closely with the Account Executives to hand off warm, developed leads and work with them to understand the needs.
• You’ll be a brand ambassador at Industry events
• Develop and implement outreach strategies that you will formulate with Sales leaders - they’ll be on hand at all times to give you great training and the best start in your early SaaS career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive is:
• You’re an expert at finding the right person to speak to and working out how to get in touch. No gatekeeper is a match for you.
• You are comfortable in selling via the telephone, selling at events and face to face.
• You’re super organised when it comes to lead management.
• You’ve ideally been here before (although SaaS experience isn’t a necessity) and you’re confident selling to clients and our partner network.
• Familiarity with Salesforce would be excellent
Newcastle Upon Tyne