Job DescriptionThis well-established Manufacturing business in Liverpool are looking for a technically minded yet analytical FP&A Accountant to join their organisation in a newly created role due to a re-sturcture.
Make sure to apply quickly in order to maximise your chances of being considered for an interview. Read the complete job description below.
Reporting to an impressive FP&A Manager, with a dotted line to the Finance Director, your core duties will include;
* Weekly and monthly reporting & sales analysis
* Valuation of stock, reporting of cost of sales (COS) and margin analysis on a monthly basis for inclusion in the management accounts
* Preparation of the monthly KPI's for operational business, increasing commercial visibility of manufacturing performance
* Review, monitoring & analysis of multiple intercompany transactions
- tracking foreign exchange changes across multiple currencies
* Accountability for warehouse provision calculation, liaising with the operations department to ensure completion on a timely basis
* Responsible for the recording of monthly forecasts and actual results, liaising with key stakeholders to collate volumes to ensure forecasts are kept up to date
* Development of sales reporting to stakeholders within the business through mechanisms such as power BI Key requirements;
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or qualified by experience)
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role FP&A Accountant role is essential, preferably in a manufacturing or FMCG environment
* Advanced MS Excel skills & Power BI experience is essential
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate cross-functionally
* Driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Have the ability to effectively handle pressures and demands from multiple sources and competing priorities This is an excellent opportunity for any brig...