Agile Project Manager.
Position: Agile Project Manager
Suitable for: Agile Project Manager / Delivery Manager / Scrum Master with Agile Project Management experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire with travel to client sites
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a successful software solutions business based in the centre of Leeds within close proximity to the train station. They are looking for a dynamic Project Manager / Agile Project Manager / Delivery Manager to deliver bespoke software solution projects.
Using agile and lean principles, the Project Manager / Agile Project Manager / Delivery Manager will lead a variety of client projects through the initial analysis stage of the project through to the deployment of the solution into the live environment and the management of post go live processes e.g. support, enhancements and usability improvements.
• Min 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager / Agile Project Manager / Delivery Manager
• Knowledge, understanding and experience of Agile working methods
• Experience of working in a software solutions environment, either client or agency side
• Excellent communication skills that inspire confidence in customers and the internal team
• Ability to deliver innovative, technically challenging solutions for customers
• Enthusiastic about technology
• Ability to manage and converse with the technical team so you understand the technical approach, challenges and risks
• Good team leadership and excellent team player
• Stakeholder engagement / management
• PRINCE 2
• Experience of working on projects within the Finance or Retail industry
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While th...
Yorkshire and the Humber;West Yorkshire;Leeds