Deputy Head of Corporate Communications.
Deputy Head of Corporate Communications
Do you have a proven track-record of delivering organisation-wide communications campaigns across dispersed locations? Are you able to lead and develop a team in a challenging and demanding environment? if so, we need you!
Are you interested in the UK's housing market, one of the most active property markets in the world? As part of our award-winning communications team you could be contributing to our important work every day - it's an exciting time to be joining us.
Deputy Head of Corporate Communications Responsibilities:
• Providing leadership, motivation and management of 3 skilled professional functions in Internal Communications, Digital Communications and Graphic Design
• Supporting delivery of HMLRs current business strategy
• Developing and maintaining relationships at Director and Deputy Director level
• Providing strategic expert input to the Executive Board on corporate communications matters to inform the development of HMLR's business plan for 2022 onwards
• Collating and assessing data on communication trends
• Working with the Communications Campaigns and Planning Lead to develop and implement a holistic communications strategy for the organisation
• Leading on the development of communications campaigns to support HMLR's transformation portfolio
Deputy Head of Corporate Communications Requirements:
• Proven track-record of delivering organisation-wide communications campaigns across dispersed locations
• Experience of delivering digitally-based communications to varied audiences
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver high quality outputs whilst under pressure
• Experience of developing holistic communications strategies incorporating a variety of disciplines (such as internal and digital platforms)
• Ability to lead and develop a team in a challenging and demanding environment
About HM Land Registry:
It's an exciting time to join us, as HM Land Re...