Lettings Administrator / Property Manager.
Lettings Administrator / Property Manager - Bristol - up to £24k
A leading and award-winning Lettings and Estate Agency brand based in Bristol are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator / Property Manager to join this dynamic team.
The role involves the year-round project management of their Student lets. This includes the set up and then administration of over 100 student tenancies in Bristol.
The Lettings Administrator / Property Manager role briefly includes:
• Liaising with landlord clients to confirm the details of marketing for each property
• Advertising each property
• Visiting properties to update pictures and marketing details
• Overseeing the administration and referencing of each tenant and guarantor
• Arranging the drawing up and signing of all tenancy agreements
• Organising the collection of rent and deposit for all properties
• Arranging the move ins at all properties, including deposit protection and inventories
The successful candidate will carry out some viewings, but the position is mainly office based, with other parts to the role including answering inbound telephone calls and liaising with landlord and tenants. The ideal candidate must have their own transport with petrol paid by the company.
You will ideally have at least 12 months letting or estate agency experience.
You will receive full on the job training and will also be supported through an industry recognised qualification in lettings and property management.
Holiday: 22 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Working Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm Friday.
Required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays (currently) and 1 in 5 evenings 5:30-6:30.
On-site Parking available
The team at Excalibur Recruitment are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 40 years of industry experience, we apply a wealth of knowledge and expertise to connect the finest of ca...