Senior Project Manager - Retail Fit-Out.
London: 0203 245 2550 Bucks: 01628 367 030
• Role: Senior Project Manager- Retail Fit Out
• Position: An independent, Project Management consultancy are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team based near Marylebone.
• Person: Senior Project Manager with Consultancy / client facing experience. Articulate, well presented and eager to learn.
An independent, Project Management consultancy are seeking a senior Project Manager to join their team based near Marylebone.
The role is predominantly based in the London office but would also include travel throughout London.
The Senior Project Manager role involves delivery of projects to ensure that they are on time, to high quality and within the specified budget. You will work with Directors and be involved from feasibility through to completion and post-handover.
You will collaborate on large projects and carry your own work load.
The Project Manager
As an Senior Project Manager, you will ideally have a minimum of 4 years Project Management experience and be MRICS or other equivalent qualification.
• Client facing and a proven track record of client satisfaction
• Construction related degree and Construction Consultancy experience in the Retail sector
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
• Up to 65,000 PA (dependant on experience)
• Life Cover
• Contributory Pension
PLEASE NOTE: This role will only be suitable for someone with current or extremely recent UK Construction experience working for a Consultancy and MUST have operated in a CLIENT FACING ROLE in a Project Management Capacity.
If you are a Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367039.
Send your job requirement to us and we will contact you ASAP to discuss your requirements.
Post Your Job
If you're looking for that next job, submit your CV or call us ...