Capital Modelling Analyst.
HFG have partnered with a top Lloyd's market insurer to help them find an actuarial analyst to join their capital team. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified actuary with general insurance experience in either capital or reserving to join one of the most well-respected actuarial teams in the market.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the capital model
• Help in determining the internal and regulatory capital requirements
• Contribute to the production of internal business planning base on the capital model
• Assist in the production of the capital side of the ORSA report
• Produce capital output dashboards to assist with strategic decision making
• Minimum 2 years' experience in the capital or reserving team of a general insurer.
• Making good progress with actuarial exams
• Lloyd's or consulting experience is preferred
• Strong communication and reporting skills