Management Accountant - 12 month contract.
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a one year contract for a growing and established Doncaster based business. As the team looks to continue growing in a secure market there is genuine opportunity for something permanent.
Working within an established, friendly and busy Accounts department and providing leadership to a a small number of Finance Assistants your core duties will include:
• Preparation and consolidation of divisional financial statements and report to key stakeholders
• Management of operating systems and consolidation of reporting into the accounts system
• Oversight of balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations
• Review of divisional overheads and variance analysis
• Support the Financial Controller on cash management and cash flow forecasts
• Review bank reconciliation and other balance sheet reconciliations prepared by finance staff
• Responsible for weekly bank deposits and ad hoc receipts
• Calculation of month end accruals, including revenue and prepayments
• Completion of income transfers
You must be able to start within the next 3 weeks you will be an excellent communicator at all levels and able to prioritise and manage your own workload effectively.
The company offer a culture where the employees welfare, career development and support are at the forefront of their plans. The company has ambitious and realistic growth plans that will create career development opportunities within Doncaster and nationally. The company is based close to the motorway networks and accessible from Worksop, Rotherham, Retford and Sheffield.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identifi...