Senior Embedded Systems Development Engineer.
Senior Embedded Systems Development Engineer - Essex - To £75K + Benefits.Exciting growth has created a new requirement for a Senior Systems Development Engineer with a Global leader in Industrial Computing Products. Initially a 'hands-on' role, but also requiring team leadership experience, you'll have a strong background in embedded systems development together with a good understanding of electronics. You should bring experience of the following:
• Designing for or with embedded computer boards and software.
• Building, configuring and testing embedded computer systems.
• Installing and configuring Windows and Linux operating systems and drivers.
• Diagnosing and rectifying assembly and other problems to board level.
• Creating or modifying software test scripts and interpreting the test results.
• An understanding of the requirements of military and commercial industry standards.The objective of this Senior Systems Development Engineer role is to be able to define, build and test small development systems for customers; some as standard products or as one-off units and with some systems requiring pre-installation of an operating system and some test or application software. You'll work closely with Marketing and Technical Support teams, with involvement at all levels, working well independently as well as having good inter-personal skills.Applications are sought from Degree qualified Senior level Systems Development Engineer with both excellent hands-on development skills and team leadership / management qualities...... click apply for full job details