Field Service Engineer - Dental.
Field Service Engineer - Dental
Field Based - South West Territory
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced dental field service engineer to join a market leading provider of dental products and equipment.
This company is seeking communicative, confident and capable Field Service Engineers for this role covering the South West territory and rewards their employees with opportunities for progression, a handsome salary, benefits and a varied and valuable working experience.
• Install or service equipment for customers by working with the dentist and other team members.
• Install equipment according to drawings agreed by the customer. Use tools for assembly, fixing, electrical wiring and plumbing, etc.
• Ensure the equipment functions correctly by checking for leaks, noises, etc, during operation.
• Install or service dental equipment to manufacturers specifications, to pre-installed services provided by others.
• Install or service equipment to the highest possible standard within the allocated time period.
• Install into new / existing equipment secondary devices.
• Demonstrate installed equipment so the customer understands and is happy with its operation.
• Previous field service experience in the dental and healthcare industry essential
• Minimum 3+ years’ electrical experience
• Working knowledge of hydraulics, mechanical and electrical systems, x-rays, air and water systems ideal
• Strong customer interpersonal skills
• Full UK Driving Licence Essential
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.