Business Studies Teacher.
Business Studies Teacher required
Protocol Education are recruiting a qualified Business Studies Teacher for a Mainstream Secondary School covering students in KS3 - KS4.
You will be joining a school with committed and highly qualified specialist staff and support staff.
The school's ethos and values aim to support their students holistically, to build upon their prior learning, develop their potential and prepare them for the future.
Successful candidates will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan engaging lessons for all students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a new teaching opportunity in their specialist subject.
Desirable but not essential qualities:
·Be a dynamic and inspirational classroom teacher
·Organised with good time management skills
·Be able to manage students with a range of abilities in a small classroom environment
·Be able to work within a small close-knit team
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes