Senior Instock Manager.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
Check out the role overview below. If you’re confident you’ve got the right skills and experience, apply today.
• Your focus will be on vendor operational performance and strategy, and how this directly impacts the P&L. You will work within both a UK and EU scope. You will own supply chain relationships with some of Europe's largest retail vendors. You will also own key operational KPIs for UK Hardlines, finding ways to work at scale across the wider vendor base, whilst educating internal colleagues regarding the need to drive automation and operational excellence.
• You will own projects and programs that deliver cost efficiencies to EU Hardlines, directly impacting our customers through allowing them to access more selection, and receive it more quickly. You will be expected to visit vendors and other Amazon sites across the EU when required.
• 5+ years of relevant senior level experience in retail, operations, and/or business management/consulting with a proven track record of delivering results
• Strong ownership, bias for action and ability to manage complex projects
• Strong data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills