Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
* Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
* Have an understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
* Prepared to undergo training on all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises.
* To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
* To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
* To report complaints from clients immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor/Service Support Manager.
* Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor