Senior Pre-Sales Consultant.
Title: Pre-Sales Consulant
Required Education: N/A
Our client captures granular customer experience data across all digital channels, creates detailed customer profiles and identifies signals of opportunity or threat, before connecting this information in genuine real-time to enterprise grade analytics and decisioning applications.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will be responsible for working with customers and partners to articulate the businesses value proposition, answer technical questions and help get the deal over the line. Establishing and maintaining strong relationships will be key.
• Shaping the value proposition and benefit for both the immediate opportunity and longer term customer success
• Be ready and eager to travel to meet prospects, customers and partners in support of the sales goal
• Demonstrate the solution on-site, through webinar sessions conferences or trade shows
• Respond to RFI/RFP's in a precise and accurate manner
• Help steer a path to reduce the need for a PoC, but when required define the PoC 'shape' to be brief, effective and with positive outcome to close the deal
• Writing documents for both internal and external use
• Ability to communicate and articulate difficult concept to a wide audience
• Ability to understand and explain the commercial benefits to a prospect, based on a reasonably detailed knowledge of the technical advantages of the system
• An effective presenter
• Knowledge of web site & mobile architectures and design techniques
• Experience with complex system architectures down to a component level
• Operating systems which would include Linux & Windows
• Competetive pension
• private healthcare
• life insurance
• local discounts