Embedded Software Engineer.
Do you have strong Embedded C skills and want a new challenge with a thriving company, developing products for their wind sensor range? You'll work alongside a friendly multidisciplinary team and will receive an extensive remuneration package including a 9% non-contributory pension scheme .
Technical skills for the Embedded Software Engineer should include:
• Strong embedded C programming skills.
• Good knowledge of ARM microcontrollers and/or TI MSP Microcontrollers.
• Proven experience with RS232, RS485 and RS422 Serial Communications.
• 12C and SPI protocols.
• PC application development with C# or other high level programming language.
• Working knowledge of electronic hardware.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will play a key part in ensuring the quality and reliability of products; contributing to the improvement of current products and inventing new ones to enhancing the automation of the production facilities.