Deputy Manager - East London.
Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager - Wood Green
H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker, offering a high standard of customer service to all our customers.
Due to our continuing success, we are seeking a driven, motivated Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager for our store in Wood Green, with a strong emphasis on the retail sales side with a steady work history within managing a good size sales team. Not only is this about building customer relationships, but motivating the team to maximise sales and being driven and passionate.
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/ Retail Supervisor
Assisting the shop manager in overseeing the daily operations of a shop. You’ll be expected to meet specific operations standards, financial goals and objectives as well as maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Establishing great customer relations atmosphere by greeting every customer and providing the customer with a prompt and efficient service
• Administering loan products whilst explaining all the necessary information to the customer
• Assisting in sourcing and recruiting Retail Assistants
• Assisting with the training and development of staff
• Customer service experience within a retail environment
• Some supervisory or management experience is advantageous, but not necessarily essential
• Good understanding of Maths
• Fluent English speaker
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Approachable and helpful
• Friendly and engaging demeanour
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Excellent rapport builder