Deputy Director, IT Delivery, Making Tax Digital Programme.
What will you do?
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO) delivery team and suppliers, working within the Making Tax Digital (MTD) Programme.
You’ll have responsibility for ensuring programme objectives are delivered within planned timescales and in keeping with ministerial targets and commitments, and will be accountable for developing the IT programme plan centred around business services and a delivery portfolio.
How will you add value to the role?
* Proven track record of large-scale IT change delivery, across the full project delivery lifecycle
* Experience of technology-enabled business transformation and embedding cultural change
* Experience of delivering cutting-edge technology solutions at-scale in complex environments
* Strong experience of SAP (Oracle) and of leading technology-focused (ideally SAP) teams
* Proven track record of building team capability in a matrix environment
* Demonstrable experience of success through inspirational leadership
* Solid Agile experience and business analysis capability
* Large-scale deployment of open source solutions ideally gained in public and private sector
* Commercial awareness and experience of managing suppliers to deliver cost effective end-to-end business services
Essential Technical Knowledge:
* SAP TRM/ERP/EOP
* Migration of on-premise SAP to cloud solutions
* Optimisation of business functions through technology
* API and micro services architectures essential
* IT legacy estate transformation
A good level of competence across all the SFIA skill categories especially SFIA level 5/6 experience in the Business Change domain including:
* solution development and implementation
* procurement and management support
* client interface
One or more of the following recognised Professional PPM or Change Management qualifications:
* PRINCE2 Practitioner
Cardiff / Caerdydd