Mobile Service Engineer.
Mobile Service Engineer
€40,000 (Up to €60,000 including overtime) + Van + Tools + Training + Benefits
Stuttgart or surrounding area.
Are you an Engineer with drive and ambition, looking for a clear route for progression, on-going training and the opportunity to increase your earnings through overtime?
This is a fantastic opening for an Engineer with a heavy plant and waste recycling background to work a technically exciting and varied role for a market leading supplier. If you value future development and have the leadership traits to step up to Foreman in due time, we want to hear from you.
This British company are making positive inroads into international markets, this is an opportune time to get on board and play a key role in their on-going growth plans.
The role requires a Mechanical Engineer with basic Electrical experience, who can carry out service and maintenance on a wide variety of plant machinery especially machinery related to the waste and recycling industry. This is a national role so regular travel will be expected to fulfil the business needs.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary as well as market leading overtime rates. You will be provided with all the necessary equipment including a full expensed company vehicle and tools.
• Service and maintenance on plant machinery
• Workshop based repairs, service, and overhaul
• Plenty of opportunity to increase earnings through overtime
• Experience working on similar machinery
• An understanding of basic Electrical, including wiring and fault finding
• Previous knowledge of Fabrication, Welding or similar
• Fluent in English both written and spoken.