Senior Software Developer - Embedded C++ Linux.
Senior Software Developer Cambridge to £75k
Apply now - read the job details by scrolling down. Double-check you have the necessary skills before sending an application.
Senior Software Developer / Engineer (Linux Raspberry Pi Embedded C++) *Remote Interview*. Opportunity to join a scale-up technology company; the core product is a complex mathematically based algorithmic software that can be used on a range of devices to process audio, such as IoT home devices, smart speakers, hearing aids and more.
As a Senior Software Developer you will provide technical leadership to a small team responsible for the "tech for good" hearing aid product that helps to block out noise and focus on speech. You'll be responsible for managing the day to day work, help make the technical decisions, manage projects and mentor more junior team members whilst remaining hands-on with C++ coding yourself.
You'll be based in modern offices near Cambridge City centre with a quiet, relaxed working environment and core hours of 1000 to 1600; driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures.
• Strong C++ development experience including multi-threading / multi-processor experience
• Good knowledge of Linux OS
• Raspberry Pi or embedded C++ development experience
• Ideally you will have some experience with git, GitHub, CMake, CTest, Jenkins, Confluence
• Experience of mentoring or leading projects, keen to progress to a more leadership focussed position
• Collaborative with good communication skills
As a Senior Software Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Senior Software Developer (Linux Raspberry Pi Embedded C++) opportunity...... click apply for full job details