Retail Supervisor - Part Time.
We are looking to recruit a new retail supervisor for our shop in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. We offer a permanent part time position working a variety of shifts 4days from 7 each week usually including at least one shift most weekends.
Pay, working hours & benefits:
We offer an hourly pay rate of £9.12 and you will be guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours work per week and if you’re looking to earn a bit more then overtime may be available.
In addition to your pay you will also benefit from:
- 6 weeks holiday each year.
- Award winning induction training.
- 15% staff discount to use in any of our 300+ shops on a great range of food and household essentials.
- A smart uniform.
- Free life assurance.
- Workplace pension.
As one of our retail supervisors you will:
- Be an important part of the management team and support the manager in leading the team to run an efficient shop and provide a great service to our customers.
- Take full responsibility for running the shop in your manager’s absence ensuring that customers are looked after, deliveries are worked quickly and shop routines are completed to maintain a safe, clean and tidy shop.
- Open and close the shop, handle cash, place orders and develop your team of retail assistants.
- Take responsibility for the control of operational costs including shrinkage, waste and payroll.
You will need:
- A friendly, positive, hard working approach to work.
- To be a ‘people person’ who finds it easy to get on everyone and is able to build strong working relationships with the people you work with.
- To be trustworthy and reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your team and your customers will depend upon you to do your job to the best of your ability at all times.
- Some experience as a supervisor, team leader or manager in retail or other similar industries would certainly come in handy but we would still love to hear from you if you think you’ve got what ...
Bury St. Edmunds