Shared Service Centre Manager.
Robert Half are exclusively recruiting a newly created Shared Service Centre Manager role with our client in Melksham. This role will be permanent and full time and will be pivotal in centralising the transactional accounting team.
This newly created role will be pivotal in creating a Shared Service Centre (SSC) function at the head office in Melksham, with the aim to improve inefficiencies within the business and function as 1 team. Working closely with the Financial Controller and CFO this role will be responsible for the following:
• Reviewing current processes and implementing changes where required.
• Implementing KPIS.
• Key player in setting up Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Centralising AP, AR and payroll functions.
• Managing 3 direct reports who will each supervise the AP, AR and Payroll functions.
• Partnering with senior stakeholders and external suppliers/clients.
• Managing and upholding financial controls.
• Managing a cost efficient centralised function.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a SSC and have proven experience of leading teams, overcoming challenges and adding value. This role is key to the future success of the business, as a result we are looking for someone who will make positive changes and have an impact. You must have strong communication skills and be a proven leader either in AP, AR, Payroll or within a previous SSC Manager role. You must be able to demonstrate where you have implemented processes or ideas in previous roles and had a positive impact.
Our client are a market leader in their field and have a number of businesses within their remit. They are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to make their mark and have a positive impact, partnering closely with the CFO and Group FC to create this new function. As a business they have a work hard, play hard culture and recognise hard work. They are able to offer flexible...