Technical Consultant (Audio Visual).
Technical Consultant - Audio Visual - Cheshire £35k Our client based in Knutsford, Cheshire is currently looking for a Audio Visual Technical Consultant, to support the delivery of the events. This role requires someone with strong experience in a customer facing environment and the ability to solve (technical) problems under pressure during live events. Some events are led by Technology solely, so client care/communication is a key skill. Also, the ability to liaise with experts to guide them on technical briefings and smooth entry into meetings, troubleshooting any issues. The duties of a Technical Consultant will include but not be limited to:
Virtual interactive advisory boards, Virtual investigator meetings, In-person-interactive meetings.
• Technical briefings and resolution, risk identification and mitigation
• Interactivity set-up, finalisation and back-up
• Meeting hosting; setup, managing, execution
• Ad-hoc troubleshooting
• Reporting / data extraction and manipulation for meetings
• Audio and video recording and editing
• Customised portal setup and configuration
• Audio setup architecture and management
• Presenter technical briefings and resolution, risk identification and mitigation
• Technology specification
• Interactivity set up, finalisation and back-up (for IPI)
• Hotel technology liaison (AV) and negotiation Re: technical requirements
• Room set-up and configuration
• Demo - set-up, hosting and execution
• Internal Technical Support - general - ticketing system/IT admin
• IT Training and support - new starter set-up and on-going support as and when required
• Liaison with management and other internal teams such as operations team and scientific team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of some of the following:
User Support, IT infrastructure, Offsite recovery, Video production, Audio production, Adobe Connect, Windows 2000 / XP / Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 / 2008, Microsof...