Contractors Engineering Manager - Rail.
Contractors Engineering Manager - CEM Rail
My client are a leading contractor to Network Rail and seeking to recruit a Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM). The Contractors Engineering Manager is ultimately responsible for all technical and engineering aspects of project works. Responsible for delivery of safe, buildable design solutions for a portfolio of schemes or a major project, delivering on time and within budget working with the relevant project management throughout the life cycle of the projects maintaining successful client relationships throughout all development and construction stages of each scheme in the portfolio.
* Ultimately responsible for all technical and engineering aspects of a portfolio of projects
* Review Clients requirements and advise where appropriate.
* Liaise closely with the Designer to ensure that project work scope requirements are fully understood and incorporated in the designs prepared for your scheme.
* Ensure that the designer interface is managed to deliver compliant scheme designs as detailed in the contractual programme and that designs are reviewed with the client prior to final submission for acceptance
* Responsible and accountable for the delivery of the design solutions.
* Acts as Contractor's Engineering Manager (CEM), Design and Construction.
* Ensures that the project teams and suppliers are designing out risk at the earliest opportunity on projects.
* Ensures that designs are buildable and incorporate value engineering.
* Responsible for the Technical Review of design submissions prior to Form A/B/C submission to clients
* Ensuring design deliverables meet key project milestones eg Forms 001/002//003 are delivered on time.
* Ensures compliance with Network Rail and Railway Group Engineering Standards.
* Responsible for all Contractor's Responsible Engineers (CREs)
* Responsible for all Project Engineering staff.
* Ability to problem solve and...
Cardiff / Caerdydd