HGV Technician Monday – Friday Birmingham I’m recruiting for an experienced motivated HGV Technician/HGV Mechanic/HGV Fitter in the Birmingham area on a full time basis to join a busy work shop.
Below covers everything you need to know about what this opportunity entails, as well as what is expected from applicants.
The successful individual will be required to carry out commercial routine safety inspection and servicing.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Routine Vehicle Maintenance
* MOT Preparations and inspections
* Ensure all defects are recorded and reported correctly
* Assist in fault diagnosis
* General day to day duties Skills/Experience:
* Previous experience as a HGV Technician
* NVQ/ City and Guilds
* Experience working in a fast paced environment
* The ability to organise work on won initiative
* Class 1 licence – Desirable To apply, please apply via the link if you are interested in this vacancy.
Thanks Victoria Riley