Clinical Assessor - Dunfermline.
Job title - Disability Assessor
Salary - £32,000 - £34,000
Location - Dunfermline (Covering KY postcode area)
Contract - Full time or part time
Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding new challenge?
If so, Independent Assessment Services has an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package, with no weekend work required.
** Please note due to COVID-19 all training is done online**
Your primary role will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for Personal Independence Payment (PIP), a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities, the role will vary each day and will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge. It will involve a mixture of home consultations, consultation centre based appointments and producing paper-based reviews.
You will receive comprehensive training as part of a 25 week induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
• Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
• Occupational Therapists
• Valid drivers licence (required for roles outside the M25)
• 18 months post-qualification experience
• 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
• Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
• Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
• Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
• Health screening every two years (after one years service)
• Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
• Flexible benefi...