Channel Marketing Specialist, UK & Benelux.
Channel Marketing Specialist, UK & Benelux
£24-27K + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international leading IT hardware company. Our client is seeking to appoint a Channel Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for execution of Regional Channel Marketing programmes and planning strategies and campaigns.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm, 8.00am to 3.00pm on Friday + additional hours may be required
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning and executing channel marketing activities in nominated regions
• Managing regional channel marketing budget, marketing request and invoices
• Liaising with Country Manager and BDMs for planning and communication of marketing activities, including quarterly planning process
• Participating in the development and delivery of projects and ensuring representation of local needs
• Engaging with regional channel partners and BDMs to drive marketing activity and supporting business and strategic marketing objectives
• Dealing with enquiries from other departments
• Communicating the marketing information with partner channels and ensuring use of all appropriate marketing tools and programmes.
• Working with partners on getting results from our marketing campaigns.
• Preparing channel events, promotions and other campaigns in the regions
• Communicating with internal and external customers about activities, action, programmes and coordination of activity
• Work with partners on setting up Digital Marketing campaigns with tracking codes in place
• Performing other relate duties
Ideal Candidate Would Have
• Fluent in English is a must
• A second European language would be a plus, preferably Dutch
• Previous Marketing experience or Account/Customer Management experience
• Outstanding MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• IT industry knowledge and knowle...