Sales Manager - Partitioning Systems.
Sales Manager - Partitioning Systems
Skills. Experience. Qualifications. If you have the right match for this opportunity, then make sure to apply today.
Job Title: Sales Manager - Partitions
Industry Sector: Partitioning Systems, Partitions, Glass Partitions, Wall Partitions, Acoustics, Folding Doors, Fire Doors, Architects, Interior Designers, A&D, Specifiers, Main Contractors, Corporate End Users, Healthcare, Education and Hospitality
Areas to be covered: National
Remuneration: £35,000-£50,000 + 1-1.5% commission on all sales
Benefits: BMW 3/5 Series equivalent car or car allowance
The role of the Sales Manager - Partitions will involve:
• Field sales position selling a manufactured range of partitioning systems, acoustic panels and movable walls
• Also selling the supply, installation and repair / refurbishment services alongside the product range
• Majority of your time will be spent selling directly to end users such as construction companies, hotels, schools, colleagues, corporate offices and hospitals
• The remaining portion of your time will be spent generating specification via architects and interior designers
• Will be required to generate £450k worth of turnover business first year, looking to grow that to £750 in the years following
• Typical order values will range from £5k-£20k
• Will be working alongside / reporting straight into company Director
The ideal applicant will be a Sales Manager - Partitioning Systems with:
• Must have experience selling into a mixed route to market via end users such as construction companies, hotels, schools, colleagues, corporate offices and hospitals
• And generating specification via architects and interior designers
• Ideally have sold a technical related product such as: partitions, acoustics, glazing, fire doors, door systems, movable walls however will consider other interior and exterior building products
• Ideally a hybrid personality, technically...