Hospital Cleaner with DBS.
PLEASE READ WHOLE ADVERT BEFORE APPLYING!!!
Role: NHS Cleaner with DBS
Rate: £10 per hour
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Hours available: 4am to 2pm
Randstad CPE Contact: Tamar - or Susannah -
Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for a Cleaner who already has a DBS who can work in a Hospital in Tunbridge Wells ASAP who can work from 4am to 2pm. You will need to have a full UK driving licence due to the shift times and location of the hospital.
If you would like to apply for this Cleaner vacancy, please either apply today and attach an up to date CV. Or please email or with your contact details and you will receive a call back.
As a Hospital Cleaner for the NHS you will be expected to -
• Ensure areas are kept clean and tidy
• Help to change beds and keep them clean
• Carry out ad-hoc duties as required by your manager
• Have your own and the publics health and safety as your top priority
Requirements for the Hospital Cleaner role -
• Experience of deep and thorough cleaning
• Hardworking and be able to work on your own initiative
• Be able to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment
• A DBS will be required and Randstad will be able to assist with this
If you are interested in these Hospital Cleaner for the NHS in Tunbridge Wells, please apply today!
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please apply today and a Randstad representative will contact you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of soc...