Location: Arlington, Camden
Salary: £21432.75 per annum (pro rata) – £11.75 per hour
Contract: FTC 12 months
Hours:Mon-Wed: 21 hours per week
We are seeking for a dedicated and community spirited Cook for our supported living facility based in Camden. You will be part of a catering team within the setting housing up to 95 residents. You will have overall responsibility for delivering a high quality food service to our service users and ensuring a safe working environment for the catering team.
• Preparing food and set up the serving area daily for the service users
• Ensuring the timely daily production of food as advertised on the menu, meet customer meal requirements for food allergy, special diets or cultural diets
• Responsible for daily food service to customers at evening meal times.
• Responsibility for the daily operations of the kitchen, providing leadership and direction in the kitchen
Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
Season ticket loans
A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
• Knowledge of health and safety
• Level 2 food safety certificate and or another appropriate recognised food safety qualification
• Qualification in food production NVQ or City and Guilds (desirable)
• Use of basic software progr...