Customer Support Analyst Clinical Trials.
Our global, award winning client provides develops industry leading RTSM solutions for the clinical research industry. Providing employees with a fantastic culture and an innovative environment, they are truly an employer of choice.
You will be responsible for providing support to customers (sponsors) involved in clinical research after the study is deployed to production.
• Receive sponsor emails for troubleshooting and assistance
• Responsible for operational monitoring of studies in production
• Main sponsor contact post Go-Live
• Provide QC and Validation assistance where needed
• Produce study-specific status reports as requested
• Provide data status updates and resolving data issues
• Support data management activities for multiple study protocols
• Escalate issues appropriately
• Participate in client meetings, as required
• Ability to identify and solve technical problems independently
• Manage client open requests, and communicate status with all interested parties
• The position requires data management experience in clinical trial support or equivalent.
• Experienced in customer service, troubleshooting, issue management, and problem resolution.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and integrity, superb attention to detail, motivation to work/learn independently and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Roles are available in Dublin, Amsterdam, and Brussels