Customer Service Advisor.
. . . . . . BRAND NEW VACANCY . . . . . . . . .
Check you match the skill requirements for this role, as well as associated experience, then apply with your CV below.
Our client is the area's authorised Service-Centre for a well-known, prestige, European HGV and LCV manufacturer.
They now seek an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR to join their front-of-house team.
Your daily activities will include:
• Taking service and repair bookings via all mediums whist controlling the workshop diary
• Loading work onto the internal IT management system
• Liaising closely with Workshop Control and the Depot Manager over all customer bookings and requirements
• Keeping individual customers, and fleet-operators, updated with work-in-progress
• Up selling any additional work identified as required
• Invoicing or allocating to accounts
To be considered you must have front-of-house experience in a car or commercial vehicle environment. You will possess a professional face to face/telephone manner, good IT skills and be familiar with automotive Dealer Management Systems (DMS). Delivering a first-class customer experience is of paramount importance.
Salary will reflect your skills and previous experience relevant to the role.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.