Cisco Network & Security Consultant - WAN, ASA/Firepower, Security.
Cisco Network & Security Consultant - WAN, ASA/Firepower, Security - £50,000 - £65,000 + car allowance
CHANCE TO LEARN AND UPSKILL IN SD-WAN - HUGE OPPORTUNITY!
SOUTH OR NORTH/UK WIDE/HOME BASED/CLIENT SITE
No sponsorship with this position
- MUST be able to design and deliver multiple WAN deployments
- CHANCE TO UPSKILL IN SD-WAN
- ISE, SDA, SDN (not essential - solid training provided)
- Firewalls (ASA ideally Firepower)
- Security - F5, Palo Alto, or Fortinet
- Would also consider somebody from LAN Core Enterprise Route/Switch background that's transitions into SD-WAN
SUPER EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to work for THE MOST exciting and leading Managed Services Providers in the country in this space! Working on multiple complex projects, utilising the latest & cutting-edge tech!
Design and implementation are a core element of the position, candidates must display the ability to provide end-to-end complex solutions. You will be responsible for assisting in the creation of Design documents as well as operational handover to support documents for delivered projects.
An opportunity to work with the best tech, on the best projects, with the best people!
Client environments will vary in size, complexity, industry sector and working arrangements, the scope of each program will vary.
Flexibility of approach is required in carrying out responsibilities, including:
- Writing/designing technical proposals
- Lead design workshops for transformation/migration projects
- Ability to deliver and implement the designed solutions
- The ability to effectively prioritize, deliver work within agreed timescales
- Experience in a consultancy/architecture or customer facing role
- Supporting business development and presales activities including demos
- Travelling across UK to deliver solutions at client site/home when not on site
One of the most exciting c...