A number of Fitters/Installation Operatives are required for a very important project for a multi-billion-pound organisation in the South East. Candidates can come from a varied background and a valid CSCS card is required to carry out the role.
• Isolate and dismantle aeration equipment.
• Lifting of associated components from ground level to an approximate height of 6m using the appropriate equipment supplied
• Lowering of new aeration equipment into tanks from a height of approximately 6m using the appropriate tools supplied
• Assembly and installation of new aeration equipment and all associated apparatus.
• Leak and Pattern testing of the completed installation.
• Install and commission supplied equipment and all associated apparatus.
• Work as part of a team where health and safety demands.
• Carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner.
• Working in an outdoor environment in different weather conditions on a daily basis