REED are delighted to be assisting our well-valued and reputable manufacturing client based in Newcastle on the appointment of a Production Operative on a long-term temporary basis.
This role would report into the Production Supervisor and would be for a minimum of 6 months but there is opportunity for permanent employment for the right person. My client are a business who actively promote progression and a long-term career.
The role is offering £8.72 per hour and is day shift only working either 07:00-15:00 or 08:00-16:00 Monday to Friday.
There is free parking on site and good transport links nearby.
• Ensure all products flow through manufacturing process error free
• Light manual packing work
• Labelling and packing bottles and containers
• Keeping paperwork up to date and accurate
• Archiving duties
• Retrieve materials from warehouse and assemble kits together
• You must have good IT skills and be comfortable using a computer on a daily basis
• Competent user of Microsoft Office packages
• Willing and can-do attitude
• Dynamic in approach
• Strong verbal and written communicator
• Able to understand and follow written instruction
• Production/manufacturing experience desirable although my client would also consider a recent graduate looking to progress through a business
Newcastle Upon Tyne