• Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
• Position: RegisteredNurse
• Care Categories: Younger Adults, Mental Health, Dementia
• Salary: £16.18 Per Hour £27,700 - £37,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience
• Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check, fantastic Learning & Development programme
• Hours: The manager can accommodate Full time and part time hours depending on your preference (22. 33 or 44 contracted hours available)
• Admission Age : 18+
• Shifts: Days, Nights or mixed shift patterns available and to suit you and your preference - Home Manager is very accommodating to your needs
• Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: A fantastic opportunity have come up within a market leading nursing home provider for an experience or newly qualified nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD, the service is located in a residential area of Luton.
From young adults to elderly the home provides an ideal environment for those who need care for a wide range of needs. All care plans are individualised for each residents' needs, with the team experienced in many differing nursing challenges, including mental health, challenging behaviour convalescence and palliative care.
*9.6/10 RATED ON [...