Property Administrator - Immediately available permanent vacancy!.
Our client, a leading South West business in the property sector is now recruiting for a Property Administrator to support their busy team.
Based in the Henleaze/Westbury area of Bristol, the key duties in this role will include:
• Supporting the Office Manager with the day to day administration & coordinating marketing tasks
• Work closely with the Property Sales Team, answering incoming calls and enquiries
• Typing property descriptions from dictation and producing promotional materials
• Uploading photos, checking paperwork, sending drafts for approval
• Preparing advertisements for entry into various editorials.
• Maintaining company website with up to date listings, and images
• Ad hoc administrative duties including, ordering stationary and filing
Candidates for this role should have:
• A background of administration in a Property Management (Estate agents/Lettings) would be advantageous
• Excellent time management skills, and ability to work in a pressured and busy environment
• First class communication skills
• Work with close attention to detail
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Knowledge of Reapit software although not essential would be advantageous
The hours of work are Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 6.00pm
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity then apply today!