Head of Commercial Finance.
Head of Commercial Finance | Manchester | £65,000-£70,000, 25 days holiday, 25 days, excellent bens & staff disc. | Digital & E-commerce
Want to make an application? Make sure your CV is up to date, then read the following job specs carefully before applying.
Innovative, energetic and digital are some of the words that best describe this brilliant e-commerce business. Again, we re proud to be partnering with one of the North West's leading and exciting online players in their space. The business was established over ten years ago by the founders and grew from humble beginnings, cultivating a culture of ambition, passion and high energy. The expansion has been rapid, which has only continued during the COVID-19 period, due to their excellent e-commerce offering and range of over 5,000 products.
About the role
This Head of Commercial Finance role is one of the most exciting and influential across the whole business. The role reports directly to a commercially minded CFO with impressive pedigree in the consumer sector, but will have significant involvement across multiple departments including Merch & Buying, Trading, Marketing and Ops. For this reason, we are looking for an excellent commercial business partner, someone who naturally communicates well in all different contexts, providing first class decision support and bringing complex data to life.
• Business partnering
• Rolling P&L forecasting, inventory planning and forecasting
• Reporting - review and re-engineering of MI/BI systems, working towards harmonisation of multiple systems
• Board reporting - review and re-design
• Planning - Market, channel, category sales & margin and operating models
• Analysis - Profitability, margins, pricing
• Margin control
• Commercial terms, marketing ROI
• Profit optimisation projects (Pricing, COGS, Logistics, Marketing, OPEX)
• Expansion activity - International, Mergers & Acquisitions, ...