Adults Social Work Job - Cornwall - £23 - £28 per hour.
Role: Qualified Social Worker
Location: St Austell, Cornwall
Pay Rate: £23 - 28 Per Hour - Negotiable
Qualified Social Work Job - Cornwall Social Services - Adults Social Care
We are seeking on behalf of our client for a Qualified Adults Social Worker to be a part of a team based in Cornwall!
About the role:
As a Social Worker you will play a critical part in supplying effective front line services that safeguard and promote improved outcomes for adults. You will work collaboratively with colleagues from various teams, disciplines and partner organisations to provide a faultless service to all individuals. You must ensure the desires of individuals and carers are given suitable deliberation and are essential to all decision making. You will be expected to work with alternative team members and multi-disciplinary team members from other agencies to meet the needs of vulnerable adults, operating as an effective member of the operational team. The successful applicant will require the ability to carry out complex assessments of need, risks, strengths, as well as produce analysis and translate into a coherent plan and outcome. You must have experience and expertise in statutory social work.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a Full UK Driving License
- Hold a Social Work qualification such as Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS, or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and principles, including Social Care and Human Rights legislation and Person Centred Practice
The successful applicant will be working through RT Social Care on behalf of our client based in Cornwall!
Why work through RT Social Care?
• We offer competitive pay
• Free DBS Service
• Dedicated Consultant
• Excellent Back office compliance and payroll service
• Advances on first weeks’ pay*
• £250 refer a friend scheme*
• Training and Mentoring Service
• Summer and Festive parties
• Honest an...